Friday, February 1, 2013

Running Pretty [Comfy]

I have looked high and low for the perfect running skirt with shorts that stay put and don't ride up.  I've tried running shorts but they bunch up and then there's chaffing going on...not pretty or comfy.  When I run, I'm more concerned with comfort than looking hot, cool, stylish, nice.  I have even worn spandex shorts on a long run because there's no fear of them riding up or chaffing.  There may have been fears from the people who saw me running in my spandex, but they could look away!

Then I struck gold with a runningskirts.com skirt.  It is extremely comfortable, the shorts stay put, it's cute, and has two pockets.  I'm in running skirt heaven!  I ran the Disney Marathon in a runningskirt.com skirt and still love it after 26.2 miles.



I've also heard great things about the skirts from sparkleskirts.com so I want to try them next.

What's your favorite running skirt?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You guys looked great! Running skorts are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Running Skirts from that company. I wear the ones from lululemon now and love them. Whenever I try to get one from online they're always sold out of my size. :(

    I'm going to keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried running in a running skirt, but everyone I head from who has loves them. It seems like the perfect solution- shorts that don't ride up, and a lose flowy skirt to cover your bum. Might need to try one!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!