Sunday, March 24, 2013

Walk, Waddle & Wheel 5K



My family and I were invited to participate in the Walk, Waddle & Wheel 5K on Saturday, May 11 in St. Petersburg.  With Mother's Day the following day, what better way to spend a Saturday than being active with my family.  Dylan, my 8 year old son, will be my running buddy again (my husband and oldest son are camping AGAIN)!  I promised Dylan a medal at his next 5K and while I'm not sure the Walk, Waddle & Wheel 5K is handing out finisher medals, they do have a fantastic, family fun fest after the race.

Walk, Waddle & Wheel's W3 Fest is a family event with live music, great food with healthy options, tons of prizes, an obstacle course and a kid zone with climbing walls, quad bungee and more.  Dylan willingly took the W3 Fest over a finisher's medal, if they're not awarded.  He loves outside activities like what they are offering at W3 Fest and I love spending time with my sweet boy!

Who wants to join us by getting out and doing something active on Mother's Day weekend at Walk, Waddle & Wheel?  It's good, healthy fun for the whole family!

Register by March 31, 2013 and save 25% by entering the code TBBW3.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!