Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BEJEWELED Frenzy Review


Summer break is here but I refuse to let my boys be TV and video game zombies.  Of course there are days they watch/play longer than I'd like, but once in awhile is ok.  This summer we are also reading, staying active and playing board games.

My boys and I received the new Hasbro game BEJEWELED Frenzy.  It's for 2-4 players, ages 8+. BEJEWELED Frenzy is a sparkly card game where kids race to match gems and build the largest stack of cards. Kids will love competing with their friends to collapse their stack, collect Boost Gems and score the most points to win!




It's a fun game!  Dylan, my 9 year old, enjoyed it more than Jared, my 12 year old.  They both got the hang of the game quickly but needed help with two of the colors that had a similar gem shape (both my boys are red/green color blind).  This would be a great game for the car or vacation since it has a game case which keeps all cards and gems in place.
Approximate Retail Price is $14.99.

Disclaimer: I was given a free game of BEJEWELED Frenzy in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!