Friday, May 31, 2013

Banana Crepes [Foodie Friday]


Hi, my name is Chrissy and I'm a picky eater.

This week for breakfast, I made Banana Crepes from my Revolt Fitness menu.  I really liked them which surprised me because....I'm particular about the foods I like.  These are healthy, flour-less, gluten free, banana crepes packed with protein.




Banana Crepes

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 4 egg whites
  • 1 banana
  • ½ tsp vanilla extract
  • cinnamon to taste
  • coconut oil
Directions:
  1. Add eggs, banana, vanilla, and cinnamon to a blender and mix until smooth.
  2. Melt coconut oil in a small pan on medium heat.
  3. Pour batter into hot pan and cook on both sides until golden.
 
Recipe by Chrissy @ Loving Life http://lovinglife27.blogspot.com/2013/05/banana-crepes-foodie-friday.html


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yum I have every ingredient in already! You have me sold thanks for posting gluten free this week.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!