Mike and I are very excited for the upcoming Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival happening at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in downtown Tampa, FL on Saturday, February 22, 2014. They will have 60 beers, 40 bourbons and lots of bbq. How could you go wrong with that spread! Beer, Bourbon & BBQ will also have live music and entertaining contests.
There are three different ticket options:
VIP Bacon & Whole Hog Session from noon - 6:00pm for $75 (advance sale only). This includes 2 extra hours at the festival, exclusive VIP tent and bathrooms, gourmet bacon from 10+ tasting stations and whole hog sampling.
Regular Session from 2:00pm - 6:00pm for $35 advance/$40 on site.
Designated Driver for $25. We all need to be responsible and get home safely!
- Souvenir Glass For Tastings
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
- Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: Tampa's Best Beer Belly Competition and the Daisy Dukes & Boots Contest
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
- Meet The Daisy Dukes & Boots Models and More
Who wants to join us for a fantastic Saturday afternoon?
Buy tickets here and use TBB for a 10% discount.
For full details, check out their Facebook page, website or follow them on Twitter.
*Disclaimer: I received 2 VIP tickets in exchange for promotion and review. All opinions are my own.