Monday, June 24, 2013

Music Monday [My Current Favorites]



Monday, Monday (ba-da ba-da-da-da)
So good to me (ba-da ba-da-da-da)

The start of a new week...the last week of June in 2013.  It's crazy how time flies!

This week's Music Monday theme is a freebie.  I decided to pick some of my favorites that are current and frequently played on the radio.

This first song had to grow on me.  I didn't really like it at first because it seemed out of place to me...like a song from a musical instead of a current hit on the radio.  I've grown to love it, much to my boys dismay. We have a deal that I can only listen to it once a day while we're in the car.  P!nk and Nate Ruess with Just Give Me a Reason



This next song gets stuck in my head for days!  Fall Out Boy with My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Lite Em Up)




Last, I have Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.  This is a great song with a really weird video.  It features Lou Diamond Phillips, the girl from Percy Jackson The Lighting Thief, and some crazy puppets.



I'm this week's Music Monday Spotlight Dancer!  Woohoo!

Spotlight Dancers


For Music Mondays, I’m teaming up with my good friend and fellow Marathon Mama, Denise. Please stop by and check out Denise's Music Monday.



Visit Xmas Dolly for more Music Monday.

What are your favorite songs right now?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!