Monday, August 24, 2009

Musical Monday - I Do

.
With my step-son's wedding yesterday, it got me thinking of my own wedding 9 1/2 years ago. BTW - my DH is old enough to have a son of marrying age but I am not...just to clarify. ;-)


I had a hard time picking the "perfect" song and my DH was no help. Our song had always been Still The One by Orleans but that wasn't right for our first dance. Back in the day, DH listened to, what I called in high school, dirt rock. Bands like AC/DC, Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne. Thankfully he's listen to new genres now. Anyway....back to the first dance song.


A friend suggested I Do (Cherish You) from the movie Notting Hill. I went home, listened to the song, loved it for our first dance and the rest is history.


Our first dance was to 98 degrees' I Do (Cherish You).








1 comment:

Talk to me!