Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Summer of Rum Recap



My husband and I had a great time at the Summer of Rum Fest on August 24!  Rum is my drink of choice!  This fabulous summer event was in downtown Tampa at The Heights Waterfront in the historical Tampa Armature Works Building.

Summer of Rum offered 5 unique rum zones with Cruzan Rum, Naked Turtle Rum and Appleton Estate Rum drinks along with live entertainment and lots of food trucks along the Hillsborough River.

We had the Endless Rum Cup which let us drink unlimited rum drinks in a 16-oz commemorative Summer of Rum hurricane glass!

 
 
The drink lines did get quite long but there were themed decorations to distract me.

 
Mike and I met, befriended and shared an umbrella table with two fun couples that were up from Sarasota.  And of course we hung out with fellow Tampa Bay Blogger Denise and her husband.


Overall, it was a fun night and great way to try out new rum drinks!


Disclaimer: I was given two Endless Rum Cup tickets in exchange for my review.  All opinions are my own.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!