Friday, April 12, 2013

Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes [Foodie Friday]

I love sweets!  Let me say that again, I love sweets!  This dessert recipe combines two of my favorites, chocolate and strawberry.  I made these delicious treats for our monthly game of Pokeno.  I couldn't handle the leftover Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes in my house because I would eat them ALL!  I took the rest up to our neighborhood park to share with my boys and their friends after school.  These Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes got the kids' approval too.  This is a quick and easy dessert recipe sure to please a crowd.


Strawberry Brownie Cupcakes





Strawberry Brownie Cupcake

Ingredients:
  • 1 box of brownie mix with ingredients to prepare
  • 1 box of strawberry cake mix with ingredients to prepare
  • 1 can of cream cheese frosting
  • mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350○
  2. Prepare brownie mix as directed on the box
  3. Prepare strawberry cake mix as directed on the box
  4. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners
  5. Spoon the brownie batter into the muffin cups, fill to about 1/3 full. Make sure the brownie batter spreads out to cover the bottom.
  6. Pour the cake batter over the brownie batter, fill to about 2/3 full
  7. Bake for 20 minutes
  8. Let cool completely and then frost with cream cheese frosting
  9. Sprinkle with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Recipe by Chrissy @ Loving Life
http://lovinglife27.blogspot.com/2013/04/strawberry-brownie-cupcakes.html

 I made the recipe my own after seeing this picture.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!