Thursday, January 11, 2018

Best Damn Race 2017






Best Damn Race Safety Harbor February 4, 2017! This is a great local race with amazing food and drinks at the after party. I like the 10K distance best because according to this Florida girl, Best Damn Race Safety Harbor is a Hilly course. That's Hilly with a capital H!

It was a beautiful, cool February morning. I had no real time goal but a PR is always in the back of my mind.


Best Damn Race

Best Damn Race

Best Damn Race


I love the awesome race photos that Best Damn Race gives runners for FREE! Although this year, some were taken from a ground position and quite unflattering. Running legs...yikes!

Best Damn Race


Best Damn Race
All of us ringing the PR BELL!

I PRed and so did my friends Christine and Tara! We all got to ring the PR bell!

Age place: 22/164
Gender place: 124/969
Overall place: 273/1357
Avg Pace: 8:50
Chip time: 54:53


Best Damn Race

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!