Friday, March 14, 2014

Baby Shower Party Favor Treats

I co-hosted my youngest sister's baby shower and needed cute party favors for our guests.  My middle sister and I aren't super crafty and definitely not skilled at cookie or cake pop decorating.  We came up with an adorable and easy idea for baby shower party favors.

 
We bought individually wrapped rice crispy treats, but you could certainly make homemade rice crispy treats, and then dipped them in blue colored white chocolate.  Tada!  Look at these cute and easy baby shower treats.




To make these party favors you'll need:
  • 16 individually wrapped rice crispy treats
  • 1 bag of chocolate melting wafers in desired color
  • Small plastic treat bags with ties
  • Cute saying printed and cut out, with a hole punched in the corner
Directions:
  1. Heat chocolate wafers over low heat. I used my mini crockpot.
  2. Unwrap the rice crispy treats.
  3. Dip the treats halfway into warm chocolate, tapping to remove excess chocolate. Place the chocolate dipped treat on parchment paper to harden.
  4. Once the chocolate is dry/hard, place each treat in a bag and tie off with your cute saying. 
These could be made using any color chocolate and for any event, including birthday parties!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Talk to me!