As a member of the Tampa Bay Bloggers, I have been invited to be a “Race Ambassador for the Cure” at the upcoming Komen Florida Suncoast GLOW run in St. Pete.
The 17th Annual Florida Suncoast Race for the Cure is back in St. Petersburg on October 3rd for a 6:00pm nighttime GLOW run! The race starts in beautiful downtown St. Pete at Albert Whitted Park near the Salvador Dali Museum.
There are lots of different race options this year to GLOW PINK.
- 10K Competitive: The 10K competitive race will wind through the beautiful, waterfront streets of downtown St. Petersburg and Snell Isle. This event is timed and all participants will receive a runner goodie bag, timing chip & Race bib.
- 5K Competitive: The 5K competitive race will follow the same beautiful course as the 10K, just half the distance. This event is timed and all participants will receive a runner goodie bag, timing chip & Race bib.
- General Registration: You don’t have to run to have a good time at the Race! This registration is for those who want to do the non‐competitive 5K Run/Walk, the 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk or be Proud in the Crowd. All participants will receive a Race packet with a Race shirt & Race bib.
- Students for the Cure: A special student rate for students in middle school through college. You will need to enter your school name and student ID during registration. All Students for the Cure registrants will receive a race packet with a Race shirt & Race bib. This is a non‐competitive, non‐chip‐timed entry. To participate in one of the competitive categories, you must register in that category. There are no student rates for the competitive Race categories.
- Kids for the Cure: No matter the age, we need everyone’s help in the Fight Against Breast Cancer!! Kids for the Cure is available for all kids 10 years of age & under. We will have kids dashes and kids’ activities available on Race Day. Kids for the Cure Race packets will include a Race shirt & Race bib.
- Virtual: Can’t make it to the Race? You can Race in spirit instead! Virtual Race participants will be mailed a commemorative Race shirt.
Click here for more information and registration.
Time to pay it forward with a free entry to the October 3rd Race for the Cure in St. Pete. Use Rafflecopter below to enter the giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway