Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Angry Birds Go! Jenga Pirate Pig Attack Game Review



We love games in our house and recently had the opportunity to play and review the Angry Birds Go! Jenga Pirate Pig Attack Game.  In this game you race head to head with your partner to destroy the pirate ship and knock down the pigs.  Two players each have a kart to slingshot at the pirate ship Jenga blocks.


My boys really enjoyed this game.  They had fun sling shooting the karts all over the place.  It reminded me of build, destroy, build with the number of times they rebuilt the pirate ship.  Dylan was excited to use the special code included with the game to unlock content in the Angry Birds Go! app.  He loves new apps for his iPod.  Unfortunately, the Angry Bird Go! app does not work on the iPod touch 4.


My boy took turns to see who could knock down the most blocks with the least number of kart jumps. I love to see them playing nice together!

Angry Birds Go! Jenga Pirate Pig Attack Game retails for $29.99 for 1-2 players, ages 8+.

Disclaimer: I was given an Angry Birds Go! Jenga Pirate Pig Attack Game to review.  All opinions are my own.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!