Friday, February 21, 2014

Lemon Pepper Chicken

I'm always looking for new healthly-ish recipes for dinner for my family.  This Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe is a home run!  Both of my picky boys, they get that from me, love this dish as do me and my husband.  My 9 year old even requests that I make Lemon Pepper Chicken now.  I love when I find recipes that everyone enjoys.

 

Lemon Pepper Chicken


Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
  • ¼ cup flour
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning (I used McCormick)
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • 4 tbsp lemon juice

Directions:
  1. Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound lightly until about 1/4 inch thick. Remove chicken from plastic wrap.
  2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and lemon pepper seasoning. Coat each chicken breast with flour mixture.
  3. In a large skillet, heat butter and coconut oil until very hot. Cook the chicken breasts over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
  4. Drizzle 1 tbsp lemon juice over each chicken breasts. Cook about 2 minutes more or until pan juices are slightly reduced.

Recipe by Chrissy @ Loving Life http://lovinglife27.blogspot.com/2014/02/lemon-pepper-chicken.html

I modified this recipe from BHG.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!